Monday, November 12, 2012

My work schedule

Dear Family and anyone who cares,

Since my work schedule at Kohls varies so much from week to week, I thought I'd post it here so people will have some idea of when I am available.


I started working at Kohls about a month ago (mid-October).  My schedule for Tues. 11/13 is noon -4:30,
Wednesday 11/14 is 8a - 1230p.  I don't have to work the rest of this week.

The next day I work is 11/21, Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving from 11a - 5p.  The store is closed on Thanksgiving until 1130p and I have to work from then until 730a on Friday morning. I go in again on Saturday, 11/24 and work 9a - 5p.

The schedule for the week after Thanksgiving is not out yet. Luckily, I have been able to trade off hours so that I haven't had to work as many hours as they have me scheduled.

Wednesday night (11/14) we have a YW service project and this Thursday night I am supposed to go teach with the Sisters.  There is a baptism on Saturday, 11/17.

Love you all.

No comments: