Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sunday Dinners











I love the monthly Sunday dinner tradition and I don't think we would be doing it without Leslie really pushing it. Actually, she started talking about doing it ten or more years ago but we never really did anything about it. She got a little more aggressive about doing it and we finally got it going. I think the first one was at Joel's last labor day, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it is really good. It makes me more grateful for my family every time we get together. Let's see if I have any photos from past get-togethers.

Some of these photos look like they kind of need some explanation. But I'm not explaining. We just had a lot of fun. Some Sunday dinners it is just the Woolf extended family and sometimes it includes the Russells or some of the Parkers or some of Joel's roommates or other people. Our family never was quite big enough so we just kept adding to it. Sometimes permanently and sometimes temporarily - mostly depending on the inclinations of the "additions."

Oh, and we have to include the photos of Jennie and Chica's wardrobe. They were kind of interesting too.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I really can't take credit for the dinners at all. If everyone wasn't involved they wouldn't work! I do love getting together. I love those pictures!

Cecily said...

I really enjoy having the Woolf family dinners and I am glad we all figured out how to make it work. I am also glad that you have pictures of some of them. (it is one of those event type things I always forget to take pictures of)