Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grandma's crappy but important videos

About two weeks ago Hana invited me to come to her track and field day at Franklin School on March 7th. She told me that it started at 12:30. It turns out that Madison's class had track and field in the morning and Hana had hers in the afternoon (if I understood right). Hana was kind of bummed that Greg was able to be there in the morning to see Madison perform but had to go to work and couldn't stay to see Hana, so she was quite pleased that I came.

The volleyball was pretty boring because they weren't really rotating like they were supposed to and the high jump was almost too easy. But Hana really shone in the hurdles and especially in the long jump. She took 1st place in the long jump! So look at the videos that I took and see how well Hana did.

Okay, so they were really short videos, but you can play them over and over again!

No comments: