Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm flying away. . . .

At 4:30 a.m. I am getting up so I can catch a 7:10 am flight to NYC. It's kind of hard to leave my husband and my business and all my grandkids and kids for a week. But it is also hard to live so far away from Anna and not be able to see her every week. I guess I just have to face it -- life is hard!

I really like listening to the scriptures on CD. They seem to have more continuity that way. I don't take things "out of text." But when I don't listen every day, it seems so easy for me to slip back into my old frightened, grouchy, panicky, faithless ways. I really need to get the scriptures or conference talks downloaded onto my ipod so I can listen when I am away from home or while I am exercising.

It's late. I really need to get into bed so I can get up in about 5 hours. I can probably sleep on the plane.

No comments: