Monday, October 27, 2008

Today my Sweetie is 63!






Funny how he has a birthday and I feel older. Well, he went to lunch at Cheesecake Factory (the cement man took him), put up Prop. 102 signs, took a nap, went to the doctor to have his pacemaker battery checked, was treated to frozen yogurt by Cecily and kids and nuked his own frozen dinner (not in that order AT ALL). Life is so exciting!

I sure love him though. He's been a wonderful, supporting, loving husband and a good husband and a good example of living the gospel. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

3 comments:

MomWoolf said...

That's what I get for being in too big of a hurry. The second time I said "husband" I meant "father". Now I want to add more pictures but it is too late because I already posted it.

Anna said...

He is a good papa. I love him so much. I also like that pic of you and dad kissing on Coronado Beach. Memories.
Also when you said Cement Man, I thought of an statue of some guy. And thought maybe it was an inside joke I didn't know...weird

GeoWulf said...

Yappy birthday!

I love your stories.

I love you dad!