Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I accept the challenge!

So I googled "Barbara needs --"
  1. a good swift kick in the #@$%!!
  2. your help. (I'm not sure what kind of help.)
  3. to be thin again. (Boy, ain't it the truth!)
  4. our prayers and thoughts. (There was also - "our prayers and juice" and I thought of Treyjen. He often plops himself down in Grandpa's recliner and tells me "I need Blue's Clues and juice.")
  5. to raise her insurance.
  6. to go!!!!!
  7. to retire. (Don't I wish I could afford to.)
  8. to finish the vest (apparently I don't finish all my craft and sewing projects. NO!)
  9. to reconsider her definition of "value." (Not sure where this one came from or is going.)
  10. people who need people. (If I hum, I get the feeling that I have heard this somewhere before.)
P.S. I am trying to figure out why I can't get my mini-movies off my camera. When I do, you will have something more interesting to look at.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

These are hilarious!

Cecily said...

I tried that game but none of my answers were as funny as yours. Yours are pretty awesome.

Anna said...

I agree. I really like what you found. I especially enjoy your side comments. Like the "people who need people" comment...you are hilarious!