Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stake Conference

I've been trying to blog. I can't right now. My thoughts are too solemn and that isn't fun to read. We had Stake Conference today (and the adult meeting last night) and it was so wonderful. I am so grateful for the gospel and our leaders. President Speakman stood at the pulpit and talked to us like we were his family and we could feel his love and the love of the others who spoke to us. Wilbur Woolf died today. He was our Stake President when we moved into this ward. He gave Anna her patriarchal blessing. He was a good man and I loved him.

I need to get a copy of my Patriarchal Blessing and I need to become a temple worker at least 2 times a month. I think I might be able to handle more before long.

I don't have photos and my grandchildren don't like to look at my blog w/o pictures. I'll do better next time.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love it when you blog. It's so cool to see what you're thinking all written down.
Les.